The Red Stripe™ Poseidon Waterproof Dry Bag is engineered to take to take a saltwater/dry water/dust beating and keep going. The 1000D Coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric, Made in the USA, provides excellent resistance to fading, abrasion, tears, rot and mildew.
Quick drying, and highly water repellent.
The MultiCam® pattern, proven in combat, was the officially issued pattern of the US Army for all Afghanistan operations in 2010.
The inner waterproof bladder is made of Nylon 420D with TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) Coating. The Red Stripe™ Poseidon Waterproof Dry Bag bonds the bladder to the exterior with radio frequency welding providing strong, airtight, leak-proof and waterproof seams.
Mission: Water Bound Special Operations
- Military Grade – Made in U.S.A.
- Fully submersible to 75 feet
- Ergodynamic - Low profile
- Opens flat: Based on Special Forces medical rucks making it fast and easy to pack and organize
- 2 Reinforced grab-and-go handles
- Extra Heavy-Duty Top Handle designed to be hung in vehicle/aircraft
- Extra Wide/Long Hook and loop for nametape and flag patches
- 6 front rows of PALS Attachment System for MOLLE gear
- Removable and adjustable Dual Density Padded and molded shoulder straps with PALS webbing and D rings.
- Adjustable height sternum strap
- Padded back support
- External sleeve for casualty liter or hydration reservoir
- Twin drainage grommets
- Internal compartment Velcro Loop Panel
- Quick Access Clear window accessory pouches attach via Velcro hook-and-loop
- Puncture resistant and reinforced floor with Twin drainage grommets
- Lightweight durable water-proof YKK AquaseaL® zipper with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord
Berry Amendment Compliant
Dimensions: 20” L X 13.5” W X 4” D (50.8cm x 34.3cm x 10.2cm)
Capacity: 1080 in3 (17.5L)
Weight: 3.05 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Outer Material: MultiCam® 1000D Coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric [toughest on the market] - Made in USA
- Inner Material/Bladder: Black Nylon 420D / TPU Coating Dry Shell - Made in USA
- Zipper: Lightweight waterproof extra-large #10 YKK Aquaseal® – Made in USA
Hardware: Tough acetyl plastic for high performance applications – Made in USA
Oil or grease should first be treated with a dry-cleaning solvent followed by a spray cleaner or detergent and water. Avoid chlorine or bleach-based cleansers.
Zipper: Rinse off any object attached on both sides of the zipper, taking care not to bend the zipper.
Do not place any heavy object on the zipper. Store away from heat and high humidity.
For storage, long and short term, and during transportation, we recommend leaving the zipper chain closed. The closed chain protects the sealing lips from dirt and damage.