While most IFAKs are just a zippered pouch, the Red Stripe™ IFAK has an inner tray that slides out, providing you with an organized workspace.
The majority of IFAKs on the market are a mess when you open them. In a life or death situation, this can cost precious seconds.
The Red Stripe™ IFAK is built for speed and efficiency.
In most trauma scenarios you'll need the tourniquet and trauma shears to access and treat the wound with urgency. The Red Stripe™ IFAK features both accessible from the outside of the pack.
It can attach any which way: horizontal or vertical by way of MOLLE or belt.
Our IFAK is crafted from premium materials and built to sustain the toughest environments and situations.
It is even tested and approved for use in diving scenarios, proving its adaptability.
Our Red Stripe™ IFAK is designed to allow for ambidextrous deployment. If you are injured on either side of your body, you will be able to access your supplies and treat yourself quickly, which is vital in a trauma scenario.
Military doctrine now states that you must carry 2 tourniquets because of multi-IED casualties (arm + leg; two legs, etc). Most IFAKs on the market are not equipped for these situations, but the Red Stripe™ IFAK is built for it.
- Adjustable tourniquet sleeves on opposite sides of exterior shell, allowing ambidextrous access
- Allows for left-handed or right-handed user irrespective of side mounted
- Reinforced internal tourniquet strap allows for rapid tourniquet retraction to protrude enough to grasp
- Exterior shell elastic and stretchable allowing variable volume of contents
- External sleeve secures trauma shear
- Dual Mounting: via MOLLE straps or belt loops allowing up to a 2-inch belt
- Exterior extra wide Velcro for Unit Patch or Flag
- Ambidextrous allowing left-handed or right-handed operation
- Reinforced pull handles
- Divided into 3 sections:
o Section 1: “Bleeding” section contains first aid items for hemorrhage control
o Section 2: "Breathing” section contains first aid items for airway and breathing (Under this section is a mesh pouch for Casualty Card)
o Section 3: “Pill Pack” mesh pocket with elastic band for secure placement
- 1 x Pair Tactical Trauma Shears
- 2 x North American Rescue C-A-T® Tourniquets (Black) - Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- 2 x Red Stripe™ TCCC Casualty Card
- 1 x QuikClot® Combat Gauze
- 1 x Compressed gauze
- 1 x Elastic bandage with Velcro closing 6” x 5 yd
- 1 x Twin HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 x NPA (Nasopharyngeal Airway)
- 1 x Pair (Responder Nitrile Gloves Black, Large)
- 1 x Permanent Marker (Red)
Berry Amendment Compliant
Length (Interior Sleeve): 7.0 inches (variable)
Width: 4.0 inches (variable)
Depth: 3.0 inches (variable)
Weight empty: 11 oz (311 gr)
Weight loaded: 1.7 lbs (771 gr)
- Outer Material: 1000D Urethane Coated CORDURA® Nylon - Made in USA
- Inner Material: 400D Nylon – Made in USA
- Hardware: Tough acetyl plastic for high performance applications - Made in USA
Soil may be removed with spray cleaner or detergent and water. Avoid chlorine or bleach-based cleansers. Oil or grease should first be treated with a dry-cleaning solvent followed by a spray cleaner or detergent and water. Avoid chlorine or bleach-based cleansers.